Welcome To Blog 2 - Southern Cross German Shepherd Rescue

Welcome To Blog 2 - Southern Cross German Shepherd Rescue: This blog will allow people to follow the stories of many dogs of the Southern Cross German Shepherd Rescue, especially when these dogs are in need. We invite you to join us and know that each view supports our mission!

For more about Southern Cross German Shepherd Rescue of Georgia click here!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cheyenne sending Thank You's!

Hi Everyone...just checking in to let you know..I'm taking all my meds, eating my chicken soup and mommy is keeping me nice and warm. I'm starting to feel better...and not coughing anymore. Thank you for thinking of me!
Love,
Cheyenne

1 comment:

  1. This is the cutest photo! Sending tons of love and hugs to Cheyenne and her amazing family from us all. The best news is that you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete